Namecheap

Friday, October 10, 2014

Domain Names COM / .NET only $ 1.54 at Exabytes

Provider domain / hosting of Malaysia recently launched deals COM domain / .NET when new registration is only $ 1.5 only decent. Price too low to make sure the coupon will expire quickly, who is always necessary, and even offline registration. Add your image coupon when order COM domain name is, the cost of RM5.00 MYR equivalent of about $ 1.54.


Discount code:

 : BLOGGERS
Unknown time expired coupon, can use Visa or Paypal payment here. Only applicable if new domain registration COM / .NET, can not be used to renew or transfer.
Gia domain extension is quite high, equivalent to approximately RM55.00 $ 17 so after 2 months of registration you seek to transfer to another provider such as GoDaddy , Namecheap or Namesilo okay.
I wish you a successful registration.

Unknown

I am Phuong Anh, I'm from Viet Nam but I live in New York. As well as passion is my forte Web Design. Sorry because my english is very bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2014 Share Coupon Domain Hosting - Discount code domain / hosting / VPS.

Designed by Templateism